Thursday, August 30, 2012

We Interrupt This Broadcast....

[NoCashReq has entered the room.]

It is with great regret that I inform you that Maplestory just DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY.  Regardless of what I have tried, this game refuses to load properly or play, so I will have to shelve it in the far corner of the review Queue, back behind the cobwebs and left of the moldy sandwich (at least, I think it's a sandwich) and move on to another game, Moon Breakers.  Having stumbled onto this little gem in my never ending wanders through the inter-webs, the idea of space flight combat intrigues me enough to push it straight to the front.  So expect some bad impersonations of Han, Chewie, references to Space: Above and Beyond (bonus points for knowing what I'm talking about) and Babylon 5, and lots and lots of digs on Top Gun.  Later!

[NoCashReq has left the room.]

No comments: