Monday, April 30, 2012

AAAAACCCCK!

[NoCashReq has entered the room]

Life is what happens while your busy making plans... or when God decides to remind you of his sense of humor.  Needless to say, Real Life has reared his ugly head, I am overwhelmed with work, a two month old, and getting ready to uproot and change everthing.  So, in order to play long enough to make my posts fair and entertaining, for the nearby future, I will be changing my official Reviews to once every two weeks, postponing the monthly reviews, and to keep you interested, will instead start posting smaller, bite-size bits of my playing experiences as I go.  You'll get to see the work product that goes into my reviews, some of the insanity that is currently my life, and I will have the time to put together a quality review every two weeks!  Until my next gaming time, this is NoCashReq, and that's the way the cookie crumbles!

[NoCashReq has left the room]

No comments: