Tuesday, March 27, 2012

To Be Fair...

[NoCashReq has entered the room]

There won't be a post this week. With myself and my wife both getting sick, and in trying to avoid giving it to my 1 month old son, I haven't had the proper time to play, let alone review anything. I will be posting for Fallen Earth next week, as well as the month-long review of DC Universe Online, so you get a two-for-one next week, but right now, my family has to come first. Thanks for understanding, and GLHF this week! May all your drops be epic!

[NoCashReq has left]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Поздравления с днем рождения голосовые Отправь на мобильный своим друзьям и коллегам оригинальные поздравления с днем рождения, поздравления к юбилею, открытки - признания в любви или забавные приколы и розыгрыши.
[url=https://atkrytko.ru/category.php?page=1&cat_id=80408&sort=popular] голосовые поздравления с днем рождения скачать бесплатно [/url]