Wednesday, March 7, 2012

And the winner is...

[NoCashReq has entered the room]

...not what you may have expected. As stated in the first post, out of the four reviews each month, the one that gets the highest score will be reviewed again after a month's worth of playing. And by the scores on the right, that honor should go to League of Legends. However, I mentioned that I play this game regularly, and have done so for over a year. That means that the review I wrote is based on far longer than the week the other games got. So I have decided that this month, the winner will be DC Universe Online. If people want me to, I will also write up an extended review of LOL to be posted later. But for now, expect to see more about flying around in capes and chasing deranged clowns in about four weeks! And remember, if you know of a game that I should review, please leave me a comment! Thanks for playing!

[NoCashReq has left]

No comments: