Sunday, July 22, 2012

RESPAWNING in 3... 2... 1...

[NoCashReq has entered the room.]

I LIIIIIVE!  MWAHAHahahaha, (cough, COUGH) ack.... hairball. Sorry bout that.  But contrary to popular belief, I am not dead yet.  In fact I think I'll go out for a walk!

Flat Broke Gamer Review is not going anywhere either, so for those of you who have been waiting for more, it is on the way.  And for those of you who stumbled onto this little nugget of low-cost online games and general shenanigans, WELCOME!  We always like new additions to the House of Budgeteers.  (Not sure if I just made that word up, but I like it!)  Anywho, the simple story of where I went is that everything in my life has just changed, except for my wife, who is the loveliest and strongest grounding force in the hurricane that is my existance right now.  New Son, new job, new home, and very little reliable internet connections for the last few months.  So, I failed to keep up anything resembling what I promised.

But now that I'm settling in to all this newness, its time to bring back some of the old.  Specifically, it is time to revive this blog, follow up on my promises, and give you, my discerning readers, what you want:  My Less-than-humble opinion on what games are worth your time.  So, expect my next post soon!  I have not played Forsaken World in quite a while, so to do it justice, I will start from scratch, and get to cracking on the review.  For now, I'm NoCashReq, and you're not.  Laters!

[NoCashReq has left.]

No comments: